This is not a by-name directory service.
To contact the Public Affairs Office:
From the U.S. 011-81-46-407-3575
From Japan 046-407-3575
DSN (315)263-3575 or 3021
Email Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
After Duty Hours
From the US 011-81-46-407-3644
From Japan 046-407-3644
DSN (315) 263-3644
|Programs & Project Management Division
||From United States
|Engineering & Construction Division
||From United States
This site is provided as a public service by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986. All information on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Inquiries can be forwarded to the contact listed in the individual documents under this page.
Privacy and Security
- CorpsWeb is provided as a public service by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Information presented on CorpsWeb public web sites is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information collected at CorpsWeb public web sites is for statistical purposes. These government computer systems use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, these government computer systems employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with AR 25-400-2 Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) and National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with Department of Defense Directive 5240.1.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on these services are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Please see at http://www.usace.army.mil/FOIA.
Information Quality Act
Please see at http://www.usace.army.mil/InformationQualityAct.aspx.
The US Army Corps of Engineers is committed to present information on our Web sites that is usable by all people, to the greatest extent possible, without the need for adaptation or specialized design. We are working to make our site compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Web site standards as well as those of the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative.
The complexity of some of our materials may make accessibility difficult for some. If you encounter material or services on our Web site that you cannot use or access, please contact us so that accommodations can be made. Your comments and interest in our site help us to identify areas where we need to improve.