US Army Corps of Engineers
Japan U.S. Army Corps of Engineers District Website

Business Opportunities - 建設工事の入札案件

*See below for English instructions

米陸軍工兵隊日本地区 発注予定工事(クリックすると閲覧できます。)


  1. DUNS NUMBER(ダンズナンバー)を取得する

DUNS NUMBERとは、世界の企業を一意に識別できる企業コードです。日本企業については(株)東京商工リサーチ(TSR) が運営しています。ダンズナンバー取得の説明、申請書のサンプル、申請書(日本語と英語)は下に添付してあります。

How to Obtain DUNS DUNS Sample Request Form  DUNS Request Form Japanese  DUNS Request Form English

  1. NCAGE CODE (エヌケージコード)を取得する

NCAGE CODEとは、米連邦政府と現在取引がある、または取引を予定している会社を認識するための5桁の企業識別コードです。入札参加前には登録が必要です。エヌケージコード申請は、NATO SUPPORT AND PROCUREMENT AGENCY (NSPA) のウェブサイト でおこないます。下の添付書類を参考にしてください。

NCAGE Code Request Screen

  1. SAM(サム)にアクセスし会社登録する

SAMとは、米連邦政府の業者登録サイトです。登録はSAMのサイトで行います。登録には、ダンズナンバーとエヌケージコードが必要です。サムへの具体的な登録方法については、SAM Website(サムのウェブサイト) に記載があります。

  1. Contract Opportunities(コントラクト・オポチュニティーズ)で入札案件を探す

米国政府の入札案件閲覧サイトFedBizOpps(フェドビズオプス)は2019年11月12日で廃止になり、ベータ・ドット・サム・ドット・ガブ)にあります、Contract Opportunities(コントラクト・オポチュニティーズ)が正式な米国政府の入札案件閲覧サイトとなりました。Beta.SAM.govの登録前でも入札案件の閲覧はできますが、更新情報などは受け取れません。SAM(サム)で登録したメールアドレスとパスワードでBeta.SAM.govにサインインできます。コントラクト・オポチュニティーズについての詳しい情報(検索方法など)は、 http://beta.sam.govに記載があります。

  • サム、又はBeta.SAM.govへの登録は無料です。すべての業者が無料で登録し、入札案件を閲覧することができます。
  • 米陸軍工兵隊日本地区本部のコントラクト・オポチュニティーズ(に掲載された工事、及び殆どのサービス案件に関する入札募集は、通常日本の業者のみを対象としています。
  • 日本の業者とは、物理的に日本に所在し、日本で仕事を行う権利(日本国内で法人登記され、建設業許可証明書を有する)を取得している業者を意味しています。
  1. Contractor Application - 請負業者申請書を提出する






















Business Opportunities

Please CLICK HERE for upcoming solicitations and updates.

All new Vendors seeking business with the United States Government must first obtain a DUNS number, NCAGE Code, and register in SAM. To obtain these, please see below.

  1. Dun and Bradstreet (DUNS) Number

See below for instructions (on how to obtain DUNS number), DUNS request form sample, and DUNS request form (Japanese and English)

How to Obtain DUNS   DUNS Sample Request Form   DUNS Request Form Japanese   DUNS Request Form English

  1. NCAGE Code

See below for instructions on how to get to the NCAGE code request screen at the NSPA website.

NCAGE Code Request Screen

  1. SAM

Specific registration instructions for SAM are available at

  1. Contract Opportunities

Effective November 12, 2019, is retired, and is now the authoritative source for Contract Opportunities.  Registration instructions for for Vendors are available at

  • There is no fee for SAM or registration.  All Vendors can register and seek business opportunities free of charge.
  • Solicitations posted on the Contract Opportunities ( web site by the Japan Engineer District for construction and most service requirements are normally intended for local sources only.
  • Local sources are those sources (e.g., Corporations or Partnerships) that are physically located in Japan and authorized (i.e., licensed and registered) to conduct business in Japan.
  1. Contractor Application

Complete the Contractor Application form and submit it, along with required attachments, with your bid/proposal.  Interested Joint Venture (JV) partners who have individually submitted a Contractor Application previously are not required to submit a single, JV Contractor Application.

Typical timeline from advertisement to award:


↓ 2 to 4 weeks

Site Visit

↓ 1 to 3 weeks

Request for Information (RFI) Closing

↓ 1 to 3 months

Issuance of Responses and Revised Specifications/Drawings

↓ 1 to 2 months

Bid Opening/Proposal Submittal

↓ 1 to 6 months


* The above is a typical timeline.  Timeline may vary depending on the magnitude of the project and/or procurement method.

Local Mailing

The use of the Japanese Postal System for local correspondence is recommended.  Due to base access rules, delivery by other local courier services (takkyubin) may be delayed.


If you have any problems or questions, please email to:  DLL-CEPOJ-RDBMLCN